|-----Oorspronkelijk bericht-----

Ow F#ck off... if it wasn't for henrik, we probably wouldn't even have had
an ide-interface... and that the first versions of a product are crap is
pretty
normal, especially when it has to be as cheap as possible. Cause there is no
time,
no money and not enuf people to test it.... But even then, the first
versions
of pc-hardware are crap and unstable even after they've spent millions on
testing.

and if you cant live with that, dont buy new hardware, at least not the
"new"
products, just wait a few months and buy an upgraded product.

Pepijn (who bought the first version of henriks IDE-interface and is happy
with it).

p.s. Thanks Henrik!!