> >Maybe there ie a option to convert a PC mouse
>
> Why not use a cordless mouse and modify only the receiver part? Come to
> think of it, an infrared receiver to sync a Palm PDA to MSX would also be
> nice. The only problem is a lack of information about the hardware specs and
> protocols.
>
> Pierre

To build an ir-reciever is'n that big a problem, building a IR-transmitter isn't
either (you probably need both for succesfull interaction with other devices).
I think the main problem is the software.

Would it nog be possible to use some sort of ir-extention which is sold as
accesory with some (pc-)motherboards (it is connected tot serial port 2 i
think) on msx? (probably needs some hardware mods' though)

Ed