Em sex, 01 jun 2001, Pierre Gielen escreveu:

> >Maybe there ie a option to convert a PC mouse
>
> Why not use a cordless mouse and modify only the receiver part? Come to
> think of it, an infrared receiver to sync a Palm PDA to MSX would also be
> nice. The only problem is a lack of information about the hardware specs and
> protocols.

        Well, I think it would be easier to sync a Palm with a MSX using
a serial port. The protocols aren't a problem indeed, we can only
take a look at pilot-link source code. I'm sure many things can be
re-used.

Ricardo Jurczyk Pinheiro - M. Sc. Numerical Modelling - [EMAIL PROTECTED] - 3635907
[EMAIL PROTECTED] - Anime, ABU, MSX, Linux, Gospel, ST, Rock, Math
Sola Scriptura - Sola Gratia - Sola Fide - Solo Christi - Soli Deo Gloria