Hi all,

I'm really trying to get some extra memory for turboR ST users, because
they can't use GEM v0.7 at all. The problem is the 64kB which is used for
R800 DRAM mode located above the DOS2 system area.

My idea is to:
1. switch to R800 ROM mode
2. copy the DOS2 system area to the upper 2 segments
3. execute some stuff, using the 'freed' 64kB.
4. copy the DOS2 system area back to the original position
5. switch to R800 DRAM mode
Ofcourse the interrupts are switched off during steps 2-4.

I'm assuming switching to R800 DRAM mode will cause the ROM to be copied to
DRAM again?

I'm not 100% sure this would work, but it sounds like a good idea. What do
you guys think?

Greetz,
        Patriek