Good morning,

I am sorry if you have missunderstood my message. I was just saying that I connect to I-Net using Telefonica and I do not have any problems. I can perfectly view and connect to MRC. I am not insinuating anything, but thank you for thinking always in the worst case. Please read again my message: I was plainly saying I USE TELEFONICA - IT WORKS FINE FOR ME. Nothing more, nothing less.

I was just adding some more information to the list, because I do not know if Telefonica is responsible or not. Really, my technical skills do not arrive that far.

Anyway, Sander, thank you for your confidence. I think that MRC forums are enough to insult me, please do not continue this.

Edward Robsy

Good morning,

> And I connect from Spain but using Telefonica and I can view perfectly the
pages.

I don't think Telefonica routes your internet connection from Spain to
Brazil to the Netherlands. Do you? When the Vodafone network in the
Netherlands is down, you can probably still call in, from and to other
countries. That doesn't mean Vodafone doesn't have a problem.

> So the problem is not related with Telefonica. Try to solve it: the
> brazilian MSX community is one of the biggest in the world.

What are you trying to insinuate, Robsy? That we are deliberately blocking
access to our website from all South American counters??? WHY??? Or are you
implying that we are not doing the best we can to solve this problem as
quickly as possible? This isn't the first time that you are insinuating
something about the MSX Resource Center that's absolutely not true (what was
it again, being only in it for the money? Pah!). Let it go, Robsy. The
contents of our website speak for themselves. We are there for the MSX
users, for ALL MSX USERS. There is a reason why we change webhosts that
often: we want our website to be fast and available to everybody. If there
is a problem, inform us about it and we will see what we can do about it. 24
hours ago, we were not even aware of this problem. Just because no one
bothered to inform us about it. The first ones who did (Flyguille and
Ricardo Bittencourt) were very kind and co-operative, but somehow some
people rather like to start posting conspiracy theories. I really don't see
why some people are instantly making these kind of insinuations. Maybe you
can explain.

As you can read the MRC, have a look here:
http://www.msx.org/forumtopicl3017.html

To all people who can not reach MRC at the moment: we are working on it, but
it takes some time. You could try and use a free proxyserver to reach the
MRC. Hang in there, we will back as soon as possible. (As usual :P)

Sander 'sorry, really annoyed' Zuidema.