Sander Zuidema and Bart Schouten,

Since this thread started by the message I sent, I believe that I owe you
a explanation.

As I respect your hard work on the msx.org, I would like to let very clear
that by no means I tried to insinuate that you were purposedly blocking
the brazilian IP range. My goal was just to report the problem and since I
coundn't reach the msx.org website to get your e-mail contact, I e-mailed
the message to the MSX mailing list.

If it sounded like insinuating something like agressive blocking, please
accept my apologies for not expressing myself properly.

My first tought was that it was a DNS problem, but after some days offline
I believed that some misconfiguration could be happended on your migration
process. I worked at an ISP once and know that this things may happen,
since there are lots of variables involved: DNS servers, dynamic routing,
firewalls, etc. Just only one piece of this mess working badly and all
your work is offline.

At last, I can assure you that I and many others are anxiously awaiting
for the msx.org return (from our point of view  ;). It would be very sad
to loose your contribution to the MSX community as was when we lost the
excelent resource www.msxhans.msx2.com by Hans Otten.

And please forget those who are thinking about conspiracy theories. I will
deal with them (at least the brazilian ones) in Jau, later this year. I'll
take my LART with me and have some serious word with them.    ;)

Best regards and keep up the good work!       :)
Fábio R. Schmidlin - aka FRS