> 30 авг. 2016 г., в 11:16, Mario Emmenlauer <ma...@emmenlauer.de> написал(а):
>

> I was wondering if people would like to have a "stable" repository?
>
> I was thinking that when a plateau is reached (majority of packages
> compiles fine), the current snapshot could be copied to stable. In my
> eyes, the essential requirement would be that all base packages compile
> fine. Everything else could be handled a bit ad-hoc.

Hi, Mario!
If someone want to support «stable» repo - we can talk about it.
There are some problem from my POV to support this.
1. Who will decide that package is stable?
2. You can’t just copy builded package from current repository and place it
3. Who will maintain all of this work? I will not do any work with this sorry
because my time is limited and now I have many other priorities than MSYS2.

Regards,
Alexey.