AMTA 2016
                         The Twelfth Conference of the
              Association for Machine Translation in the Americas
                      Hilton Austin Hotel, Austin, Texas
                         October 28 - November 1, 2016

                         FINAL CALL FOR PARTICIPATION

           Online registration ends on Saturday October 22nd!

The Twelfth Biennial  Conference of the Association for  Machine Translation in
the Americas (AMTA) will  be held at the Hilton Austin  Hotel in Austin, Texas,
from  Friday October  28th through  Tuesday November  1st, 2016.  AMTA 2016  is
co-located with and will take place  immediately prior to EMNLP 2016 (Nov 1-5),
with a shared day of workshops on November 1st.

AMTA is  a unique conference  that brings together MT  researchers, developers,
and users of MT technology from  government and industry.  It features parallel
research, commercial, and  government user tracks, as well  as plenary sessions
on themes  of common  interest. This  year, we have  assembled an  exciting and
diverse program that  includes invited keynote presentations  by Mike Dillinger
(LinkedIn),  Spence  Green   (Lilt),  Doug  Jones  (MIT),   and  Rico  Sennrich
(Edinburgh), as  well as a  plenary panel  on MT commercialization,  chaired by
Daniel Marcu (ISI/USC). As usual, we will be holding our MT Technology Showcase
- a popular exposition  of MT technology exhibits and  demonstrations, which is
free and open to the public. We have scheduled in-depth tutorials and workshops
on special topics of interest before  and after the main conference, on Friday,
October 28 and Tuesday, November 1.

            For more details, please visit the conference website:

                   We look forward to seeing you in Austin!

Alon Lavie | Consulting Professor
Language Technologies Institute
School of Computer Science
Carnegie Mellon University