steve dixon wrote:
All,
I need a bit of advice. Am thinking of buying a Scott Genius MC30 from
e-bay this morning (brand new) for £1300. Does that sound like a good
deal? Is XT throughout, FOX Talas forks etc. I think it sounds like a
decent deal. Auction ends at 10:59 by the way. i.e in two hours !

Sounds like a good price.
Some online prices.

http://lyxus.net/bcg
http://lyxus.net/bch

Now the seller has a zero feedback. Buyer be warned. i wouldn't send them £1300.
http://lyxus.net/bci
I'd only buy it if you pick it up in person from the shop with a full warranty.
Ask the seller the question ASAP.
Ie can I come to shop and pay by Credit card and will it have a full warranty. Obviously I wouldn't expect a free years service or anything with a ebay bike.

Tom


Cheers

Steve
_______________________________________________
mtbne-l mailing list
[email protected]
http://www.hexten.net/mailman/listinfo/mtbne-l


_______________________________________________
mtbne-l mailing list
[email protected]
http://www.hexten.net/mailman/listinfo/mtbne-l

Reply via email to