Cheers fellas, i'll let youn know what happens.

On 08/11/05, Tom <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Philip Aitman wrote:
> > It's ok I found it.
> > It looks cosha the guy hasn't got loads of other items for sale, he claims
> > to be from a shop and the spelling is ok.
> > Has the potential for a good deal only thing worrying me is 0 feedback which
> > means he's new, but since we all have to start somewhere these do crop up
> > every now and again.
> > Don't expect it to go for 1300 though I'll put money on there being people
> > sniping this to bid in the last few seconds.
> > Ask him some questions as I'm sure he'll be watchng this morning IE ask to
> > collect the bike and pay cash at his shop or home, that usualy sorts the
> > scammers out.
> > Phil
>
> Agreed with the above and don't go mad as as I posted above you can walk
> into a shop and get them for just under £300 more and there are many
> more deals to be had on the likes of Specialized at Bike Scene (my
> local) and most other large shops.
>
> Pay by Credit Card too for another level of protection.
> _______________________________________________
> mtbne-l mailing list
> [email protected]
> http://www.hexten.net/mailman/listinfo/mtbne-l
>
_______________________________________________
mtbne-l mailing list
[email protected]
http://www.hexten.net/mailman/listinfo/mtbne-l

Reply via email to