I don't quite know where that post came from as I sent it out in August last year? still it looks interesting and wouldn't mind a trip up there, but will settle for a trip to wooler on saturday :-)

Lee- you're getting as grouchy as JoB :-), if you don't like those trails, don't ride them. 'it just defeats the point' What point would that be, having fun and learning new skills? Much as I like Thrunton I would be pretty disapointed if that was all the biking I allowed myself? I will just get on with riding 'real' and 'imaginary' trails with my imaginary friends ;-)

Tim
----- Original Message ----- From: "Lee Collis" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Mountain Biking in the North East of the UK" <[email protected]>
Sent: Thursday, February 16, 2006 2:09 PM
Subject: Re: [mtbne-l] Balnain, Inverness?




This is miles away right?
Looks interesting tho :-)
Anyone fancy a daytrip

I really am put off by these kind of trails it just defeats the point. Was at Thrunton on Monday and it was great fun, a real trail lots of roots and rocks. Although there seems to be alot less rocks then there use to be.
_______________________________________________
mtbne-l mailing list
[email protected]
http://www.hexten.net/mailman/listinfo/mtbne-l

_______________________________________________
mtbne-l mailing list
[email protected]
http://www.hexten.net/mailman/listinfo/mtbne-l

Reply via email to