Lee- you're getting as grouchy as JoB :-), if you don't like those trails, don't ride them. 'it just defeats the point' What point would that be, having fun and learning new skills? Much as I like Thrunton I would be pretty disapointed if that was all the biking I allowed myself? I will just get on with riding 'real' and 'imaginary' trails with my imaginary friends

Yeah I agree I do sounds grumpy but the surfaces they're starting to use I just can't get away with. Yes there fun and fast and have some good drops put in them in some places but still I much prefer the natural trails to the man made ones. The early ones at Glentress still had a natural feel a bit like Afan does but not these wide open ones. You may aswell stick to Fireroads or grave drive.
_______________________________________________
mtbne-l mailing list
[email protected]
http://www.hexten.net/mailman/listinfo/mtbne-l

Reply via email to