Well put Phil.

I can honestly say I love it all. I wish I had the
time to ride more. :)


--- Philip Aitman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> 
> :::Yeah I'd agree with that I can't get to grips
> with the surfacing at
> :::all it's weird and they feel like fire road it
> just seems silly
> :::really, essentially they are'nt anything else
> other than large scale
> :::BMX tracks.
> :::
> :::It would seem that a bit of Urban redevelopment
> with Large BMX tracks
> :::would save the building of motorway type trails
> out in the hills and
> :::save both travelling time for riders and fuel.
> :::
> :::Then there could be a concentration on the
> building of nice twisty
> :::turney singletrack like there should be in the
> country.
> 
> People do realise that they only use that heavy
> black compacted gravel stuff
> on the skill/learning jumpy bits don't they.
> Having been to all the Stanes, the only time you see
> that stuff is on the
> uber fast big air droppy sections.
> The other surfacing they use is designed to erode
> into a more natural
> feeling trail, just like real trails do after the
> local councils 'repair'
> them with the horse friendly shite they use Oh and
> they don't put fun bits
> in either. Kirroghtree is a prime example of this
> man made Natural mix done
> to it's best.
> 
> There's a gazzilion (Approx) real trails out there
> and about 20 or 30 of big
> man mades max in the UK, I don't think we need to
> worry.
> 
> That box drop in the pic scares the fuckin shite out
> a me just to look at it
> too.
> 
> Anyway I like both so :0p
> 
> 
> 
> ====
> This e-mail is intended solely for the addressee. It
> may contain private and
> confidential information. If you are not the
> intended addressee, please take
> no action based on it nor show a copy to anyone.
> Please reply to this e-mail
> to highlight the error. You should also be aware
> that all electronic mail
> from, to, or within Northumbria University may be
> the subject of a request
> under the Freedom of Information Act 2000 and
> related legislation, and
> therefore may be required to be disclosed to third
> parties.
> This e-mail and attachments have been scanned for
> viruses prior to leaving
> Northumbria University. Northumbria University will
> not be liable for any
> losses as a result of any viruses being passed on.
> 
> _______________________________________________
> mtbne-l mailing list
> [email protected]
> http://www.hexten.net/mailman/listinfo/mtbne-l
> 



                
___________________________________________________________ 
To help you stay safe and secure online, we've developed the all new Yahoo! 
Security Centre. http://uk.security.yahoo.com
_______________________________________________
mtbne-l mailing list
[email protected]
http://www.hexten.net/mailman/listinfo/mtbne-l

Reply via email to