On 2/22/06, Chris Heath <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> --- Raoul Morley <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> > Er yes wheelbuilding is amazingly easy I was totally
> > gobsmacked by how
> > easy it was th efirst wheel I built I built twice
> > becuase I was
> > convinced there was more to it than that.
>
> I agree - have a go yourself.  You'll be surprised at
> how easy it is.  You can always take the wheels to a
> shop to to give them a final tweek if need be, but
> chances are you'll be fine.
>
> I'd build some more wheels if I had myself a truing
> stand (eh, Raoul?)
>
> ;o)

I'd send you a wheel truing stand if I had an address to send it too ;0)

Chris mail me
>
>
>
>
>
>
> ___________________________________________________________
> Yahoo! Messenger - NEW crystal clear PC to PC calling worldwide with 
> voicemail http://uk.messenger.yahoo.com
> _______________________________________________
> mtbne-l mailing list
> [email protected]
> http://www.hexten.net/mailman/listinfo/mtbne-l
>
_______________________________________________
mtbne-l mailing list
[email protected]
http://www.hexten.net/mailman/listinfo/mtbne-l

Reply via email to