ok, maybe I'll give it a go...
when it all goes wrong, can I send you my dental bill?


--- Andy Armstrong <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> On 21 Feb 2006, at 23:55, Paul Baker wrote:
> > sounds good, but it's a different rim so the
> lengths
> > may be different. I also want to avoid unmitigated
> > disaster!
> 
> Well you can check the spoke length with one of the
> online spoke  
> calculators. Google for spocalc.xls for example. And
> it's not likely  
> to be much of a disaster - in fact it's an ideal
> introduction to  
> wheelbuilding :)
> 
> -- 
> Andy Armstrong, hexten.net
> 
> _______________________________________________
> mtbne-l mailing list
> [email protected]
> http://www.hexten.net/mailman/listinfo/mtbne-l
> 



        
        
                
___________________________________________________________ 
Yahoo! Messenger - NEW crystal clear PC to PC calling worldwide with voicemail 
http://uk.messenger.yahoo.com
_______________________________________________
mtbne-l mailing list
[email protected]
http://www.hexten.net/mailman/listinfo/mtbne-l

Reply via email to