Something inside me says Simonside just to see you get the Tandem down pinball,however I dont think I could keep up on the way up! Carriagedrive,"no right of way" bridleway, Chirnells, up via bluemill etc etc.?
Anyone else got any suggestions?

From: "Tim Carpenter" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Reply-To: Mountain Biking in the North East of the UK <[email protected]>
To: "Mountain Biking in the North East of the UK" <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: [mtbne-l] What cheek for WNR?
Date: Wed, 8 Mar 2006 08:59:31 -0000

Something from our house so that Marc and I can use the tandem, he seems to have broken everthing else.
Tim
----- Original Message ----- From: "Jonathan Jones" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[email protected]>
Sent: Tuesday, March 07, 2006 9:22 PM
Subject: [mtbne-l] What cheek for WNR?


Just wondering....

_________________________________________________________________
The new MSN Search Toolbar now includes Desktop search! http://toolbar.msn.co.uk/

_______________________________________________
mtbne-l mailing list
[email protected]
http://www.hexten.net/mailman/listinfo/mtbne-l

_______________________________________________
mtbne-l mailing list
[email protected]
http://www.hexten.net/mailman/listinfo/mtbne-l

_________________________________________________________________
Are you using the latest version of MSN Messenger? Download MSN Messenger 7.5 today! http://messenger.msn.co.uk

_______________________________________________
mtbne-l mailing list
[email protected]
http://www.hexten.net/mailman/listinfo/mtbne-l

Reply via email to