----- Original Message ----- From: "Marc Fox" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

The act of riding a tandem is not as simple as adding
up the weight and dividing by two.  Being on the back
means you can only really think about the climb rather
than focus on ehrer your going.  To add to this you
can't stand up without upsetting the rhythm.  Its hard
work, well that's how i find it anyway.

Oh- I thought it went up the hills quite easily last night perhaps I should have been pedalling harder? Sorry Marc ;-)
Definitely need to work on standing and pedalling up short sharp hills.


On the subject of riding it last night - well i
thought we were a gonner twice.  Scary as f'ck in the
wet ruts.

I only thought we might hurt ourselves once and at least we would have taken Ian and a quite few trees out with us :-)

Pinball was 80% comp, possibly 100% in the
dry.
Pinball in the dry and daylight should be easy, we cleaned the bit that I was worried by, which might explain why I wasn't paying full attention for the rest of it.

 A good effort, respect to Tim who came up with
the ol' magic.

Team work at it best!- mutual trust or delusion you can decide for yourself.
Tim

_______________________________________________
mtbne-l mailing list
[email protected]
http://www.hexten.net/mailman/listinfo/mtbne-l

Reply via email to