For some reason I thought it was Phil or Andy that came sledging in the
bracken, I think I might`ve been a bit more worried, if I`d know that it was
the Tandem hurtling towards me in an uncharacteristic out of control kind of
way!
I was well impressed by the Pinball performance, what I saw of it,I thought
you`d stopped for a congatulatory rest having"beasted" the entry!
;-)
From: "Lee Collis" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Reply-To: Mountain Biking in the North East of the UK <[email protected]>
To: "Mountain Biking in the North East of the UK" <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: [mtbne-l] What cheek for WNR?
Date: Thu, 9 Mar 2006 11:13:21 -0000
I only thought we might hurt ourselves once and at least we would have
taken
Ian and a quite few trees out with us :-)
Yeah and there's been too many trees taken out of there already.
_______________________________________________
mtbne-l mailing list
[email protected]
http://www.hexten.net/mailman/listinfo/mtbne-l
_________________________________________________________________
Are you using the latest version of MSN Messenger? Download MSN Messenger
7.5 today! http://messenger.msn.co.uk
_______________________________________________
mtbne-l mailing list
[email protected]
http://www.hexten.net/mailman/listinfo/mtbne-l