I`m quite happy not to go to Thrunton having been there Sat, yesterday and this afternoon.
Digging /brashing may I add...
Chris there`s a huck been put in and I was wanting to name it after you but the bloke who cutt the original trail wouldn`t let me.


From: "Tim Carpenter" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Reply-To: Mountain Biking in the North East of the UK <[email protected]>
To: "Mountain Biking in the North East of the UK" <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: [mtbne-l] WNR 28/07/06
Date: Tue, 27 Jun 2006 16:47:24 +0100

Yep, usual time usual place.

Tim
----- Original Message ----- From: "Lee Collis" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Marc Fox" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; "Mountain Biking in the North East of the UK" <[email protected]>
Sent: Tuesday, June 27, 2006 3:57 PM
Subject: Re: [mtbne-l] WNR 28/07/06




That's if those who SSMM it up at the weekend have any legs left!!??

Legs yes, arms one.
_______________________________________________
mtbne-l mailing list
[email protected]
http://www.hexten.net/mailman/listinfo/mtbne-l


_______________________________________________
mtbne-l mailing list
[email protected]
http://www.hexten.net/mailman/listinfo/mtbne-l

_________________________________________________________________
Be the first to hear what's new at MSN - sign up to our free newsletters! http://www.msn.co.uk/newsletters

_______________________________________________
mtbne-l mailing list
[email protected]
http://www.hexten.net/mailman/listinfo/mtbne-l

Reply via email to