On Feb 24, 2009, at 4:49 PM, Josh Hursey wrote:

Should we allow direct postgres connections (across the internet) to specific OMPI organizations who want/need it?

It is possible that we could allow read-only access to specific organizations. I would be extremely careful about granting write access.

Agreed; I think we should only allow read-only to specific IP addresses.

It sounds like this *might* solve some of the issues (assuming they want to take the time to figure out the schema). Should we explore this possibility?

(the SQL schemas are in the MTT SVN repo, if you didn't know that already)

--
Jeff Squyres
Cisco Systems