I've added my own ideas and organization to the wiki page.

Ethan / Josh -- want to add anything?

We should work offline on the GSoC application.

On Feb 27, 2009, at 7:59 AM, Mike Dubman wrote:

Hello guys,

Using MapReduce or any other in-memory DB techque sounds cool and should provide fast access to all perfomance data.
Here is a wiki page with some ideas for mtt addons:
https://svn.open-mpi.org/trac/mtt/wiki/MttNewFeaturesIdeas

regards

Mike