Amalia, 
Winnie la Pu is available at some public libraries... but it may be
filed in the Spanish section! =)
I just uploaded the PPT for The Giving Tree (La Donanta Arbo)that I
use with my students.
I'll add a trilingual (Esperanto/Español/English/) funbook with
puzzles, crosswords and other activities in a few minutes.
Mar =)

--- In [email protected], Amalia DeCruz
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
   
   I just wanted to say thanks to all who replied to my post. I had no
idea that there was a Winnie the Pooh in Esperanto, I´ll have to look
for that.




Visit http://www.multilingualmunchkins.com.  Home of the Multilingual Munchkins 
Playgroup Database. 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/multilingualmunchkin/

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/multilingualmunchkin/join
    (Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
    mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] 
    mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 

Reply via email to