Nice that it runs on the M4F, what FFT size, overlap and audio processing block
size are you using? Are you running the FFT in a separate thread?
Giulio

      From: Eric Brombaugh <ebrombau...@cox.net>
 To: music-dsp@music.columbia.edu
 Sent: Friday, 16 September 2016, 19:12
 Subject: Re: [music-dsp] Help with "Sound Retainer"/Sostenuto Effect

I coded up the spectral freeze core of the Audio Damage "Spectre" module
in a similar way:

http://www.audiodamage.com/hardware/product.php?pid=ADM15

It's a basic phase vocoder with forward and inverse FFTs but we added
some fun little tweaks to shift, stretch and randomize the spectrum. It
runs nicely on an STM32F405 ARM Cortex M4F processor.

Eric