Now that I had to explain it I realize a few more things
It has some interesting properties not just on the echo density but also on the phase delays
(of course these are related somehow).
the untuned pitches are [-12] -7.02. -15.86 -21.68 ... and -3.86, -9.68, -14.04 ...  and inverted intervalls.

But the reziprocals of the ratios before detuning which are directly related to the spacing on the comb like effect of the phase delays are:

1.5, 2.5, 3.5,... and 1.25, 1.75, 2.25,...

this gives you two evenly distributed "manglings" of the phase delay maxima with regular maximum delay peaks on a frequency scale (skewed by each delay, so there is an increasing delay of the whole range, und two series superimposed)

I wasn't aware of this before.
The question is whether that's a good thing or a bad thing?
because these are also related to the period of the loop, although this would change somehwat after retuning
but not much

I assume it's a good thing though, cause the alternative would be an arbitrary spacing of the delay maxima
with even larger gaps,
or a totally regular spacing in frequency wich results in a uniform delay ratio (identical pitch step) for all delays,
which is not desired either.

But it doesn't seem optimal either cause it's not regular but two series with larger and smaller distances of the delay maxima.

Another possibility wouldbe to have the delay maxima distributed evenly on a log scale, maybe.

But still the time evolution of the scheme seems unmatched, unless I'll find better series with the RG approach.