Hi,

Apparently there are no timing information being broadcast and no meta data
fields available for getting these like in mpeg TS.

The only way is to find the symbol boundary and time stamp it, since the tuner
is feeding the base band samples  to
DSP, if any tuner variations will be reflected in the timing of symbols in DSP.
Monitor this difference and adjust audio clock
in DSP, which is possible in hardware of DSP.

This is what I'm planning to implement, please find the attached figure,

Now the timing of input side is after detecting the start of symbol. Every
symbol will be timestamped and  measure the time deviation between two symbols.

d = t1 -  t0,
where t0 - time of arrival of symbol (n)
             t1 - time of arrival of symbol (n+1)
              d - time deviation between two symbols.

D - time duration between two symbols according to digital radio standards,
then  error =  ( D / d )  -  1

Please send your suggestions feedback regarding this approach.

-ben