> That crashing noise was the sky falling after Brian and I just came to
> almost exactly the same conclusions.
>
> So +1 what he said above.

No wonder it's so cold here...  even the flames of hell have gone out!  LOL

Ok, here's just a thought on how we can do this, and at the same time,
simplify the 2 AR pages in to one (I don't know how many times I've tried to
walk people through how to even get to the batch AR page...).

http://s2.photobucket.com/albums/y48/brianfreud/?action=view&current=ARSuggestion.jpg

Each of the three grey boxes is mutually exclusive, so you can only select
"This AR applies to the entire release" (non-fuzzy release-level ARs) OR
"This AR applies to some tracks, but I'm not sure which ones" (however we
word it, for fuzzy release-level ARs) OR you can select 1 or more tracks -
but you can't do any two or three at the same time.

If we also can come up with a list of which ARs can't be non-fuzzy at the
release level, or those which only should ever apply to release or tracks,
we could also have it set so depending on the AR, either the non-fuzzy
release checkbox or the tracks section could have the checkbox greyed out.

Thoughts?

Brian