Update: I'm still getting used to the new format in SNG, and I never noticed
the "Artist as credited" field, which is now what I guess you mean in the
http://wiki.musicbrainz.org/User:symphonick/Unofficial_CSG_release_names
issue I mentioned. I am less opposed to that, but I still don't see any
point in doing that when it is clear that the only reason for entering only
a surname on the cover is lack of space for a full name rather than
"artistic intent"

Brant Gibbard
Toronto, ON
http://bgibbard.ca