Hallo, symphonick:
> Update: I've finished version 2, following the ongoing discussions. Also
> some topics were added, please have your say.
> http://wiki.musicbrainz.org/User:symphonick/Unofficial_CSG_release_names

>> I'm entering recording location from the booklet in the annotation,
>> since there's no way to record that in MB:
>> Recorded in Stockholm Concert Hall 4-9 November 1991

Well, that's only partially true. You can enter the dates (at least the
month) as begin and end dates on performance relationships.

> Can I also get some initial comments for a howto I've just started:
> http://wiki.musicbrainz.org/User:symphonick/CSG_howto

Regarding the release event part:

>> ℗ does not necessarily denote the release date of the release you are
>> entering but the year of the first publication of the recordings on
>> your release. Do not use this year as in the release event unless
>> you're absolutely certain.

This should prevent a great deal of wrong release dates on re-issues,
releases which were first released on vinyl, ...

--
Wieland / Mineo