If you mean an example where all caps would be appropriate? I can't off-hand
think of a classical example. Most of the cases I have heard people mention
with weird capitalization, deliberately strange spellings or punctuation and
the like were popular music (frequently rap or Japanese popular music). I
think in your particular example it's pretty obvious that the caps are there
because the cover designer wanted it that way, not because Berlioz or
Rozdhestvensky had strong feelings on the issue.

Brant Gibbard
Toronto, ON
http://bgibbard.ca