Hi Federico,
Having a link to this guide would've made things easier for the few times I've
copy/pasted code to compile some else's pull-requests.  This doesn't happen
often, though, so maybe you can create a new wiki page for advanced topics.Is
it possible to also submit changes to someone else's open pull-request via
github?  If so, add a link to this too.  Speaking for myself: I'd be lost on
how to process a change request to one of my open PR's thru github.
I'm open to the next round of updates from Glen....updating Mutopia code sounds
like a great plan for the Christmas time off...season of giving :)

Javier

     On Tuesday, December 2, 2014 2:44 PM, Federico Bruni <f...@inventati.org>