On 10/Sep/1999, Chris Green wrote:

> What I need is to be able to view my POP3 'folder' and delete
> individual messages.  Most of the newer Unix/Linux MUAs do in fact
> work this way with POP3 folders, it makes them look just like ordinary
> local folders to the user.  Using fetchmail with mutt can't do this at
> all.

        If that's your only need, it's easy to do a little perl program to let
you see the Subject, From or any other header from the messages in your ISP's
server and dump to a file (or even mail) the rest of the messages. It wouldn't
be very fast, and maybe you couldn't do it at all (you need libnet available),
but it's possible. I began a similar thing to download news, and having a little
Perl experience it's not very difficult. You could even use dialog to make it
fancier.

        Hope it helps :-)

--
      Roberto Suarez Soto      ·    My yellow in this case is not so mellow
      [EMAIL PROTECTED]       ·           In fact I'm trying to say