Ken <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote on Mon, 20 Sep 1999:
> >:set textwidth=72
>
> Something you may want to consider is specifying this in your .muttrc
> rather than .vimrc.  I like vi to have long line lengths and not wrap
> unless necessary when I'm mucking about with code files like html and php.

Indeed.  I actually have set editor="vim -s ~/.vimrc.mail"
in my .muttrc, so as to not have word wrap for normal editing.  There
might be better ways, I'm no vim expert, but that works for me.

Mikko
--
// Mikko Hänninen, aka. Wizzu  //  [EMAIL PROTECTED]  //  http://www.iki.fi/wiz/
// The Corrs list maintainer  //   net.freak  //   DALnet IRC operator /