On Sun, May 21, 2000 at 11:03:08PM -0400, David T-G wrote:
> If you're happily using mutt and you aren't seeing new messages suddenly
> being listed in the index, then perhaps fetchmail is delivering to a
> different mailbox (maybe it's delivering to /var/spool/mail/$user but
> you're looking at $HOME/Mail/INBOX or some such).

Hey, that's EXACTLY what happens to me, and the thing I'm trying to fix.
How might I go about changing this so that Fetchmail sends my messages
to somewhere Mutt can find them easily?

I preferred it when I had Mutt looking for my mail in
/home/$USER/Mail/inbox but Fetchmail seems to want to put some in
/var/spool/mail/$USER (from one POP3 server) and lose other mail
(from another server.) Someone told me to ask this Q on a Fetchmail
list, but it seems relevant here too!

Anyone..?
---end quoted text---