I thought I wanted to see all "X-" headers that came my way, so I set:

ignore *      # This means "ignore all header lines by default."

unignore From: Date Subject To Cc Organization Organisation User-Agent \
X-Mailer X-

But there are some I don't want to see, such as:

How can I eliminate a specified few X- headers while maintaining the
visibility of all others?

I tried:

color header  black  black  ^X-(Priority|MSMail-Priority):

It just gave me the headers in gray.

--
                                 // [EMAIL PROTECTED] //

              An animal's feet are as intelligent as a man's hands.
                      -- Malcolm de Chazal   Sens-Plastique