Using a large mallet, Lukasz Stelmach whacked out:

>   Była godzina 23:09:13 w środa 20 wrzesień, gdy do autobusu wsiadł kanar
>   i wrzasnął:"Eugene Paskevich!!!  Bilecik do kontroli!!!" A on(a) na to:

> > P.S. How can I include cookies from fortune for example into my signature?
> >      Answer directly please.

> I am sorry but i only know how to answer the second question.
> If you use vi or vim or (AFAIK) elvis, you have to leave one blank line

elvis is a vi clone again ... rather barebones, but I like it :)

> at the very end of message and type:
> :$!/usr/games/fortune -s

 ... or use this little shell script -

#!/bin/sh
WHOAMI=`whoami`
if [ -f /tmp/sig.$USER ]
then
rm -f /tmp/sig.$USER
fi
cat $HOME/.signature > /tmp/sig.$USER
/usr/games/fortune -s >>/tmp/sig.$USER
/usr/local/bin/mutt

put this in your homedir, and set your signature as /tmp/sig.[your_usrename] in
your muttrc

Symlink this to mutt in your homedir - and call ./mutt everytime :)

--
Suresh Ramasubramanian + [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Lumber Cartel of India + You spamma my mailbox, I nukea da ass