On 2000-10-03 01:45:02 +0300, Eugene Paskevich wrote:

>       Can you explain what do you mean? app/pgp is Content-Type;
>       but what is PGP/MIME? And is it the way decide my problem?

PGP/MIME is what mutt uses to send pgp-encrypted and -signed
messages.  The idea is basically this: You take the message, then
MIME-encode it entirely.  The result looks like this (for example):

        This attachment contains umlauts: =E4=F6=FC=DF

Now, this entire MIME body part is encrypted/signed, and eventually
put into some more MIME sugar.  Here, PGP only ever touches us-ascii
text (with which it deals nicely); the actual character set
conversions are left to the software which interprets the inner MIME
layers.

--
Thomas Roessler                         <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>