On Tue, Nov 13, 2001 at 05:01:50PM +0100, Volker Moell (dis)graced my inbox with:
> Prahlad Vaidyanathan wrote:
> >
> > [-- Autoview using lynx -dump .... etc etc --]
> >
> > Now, how do I prevent this from showing up ?
>
> AFAIK you can't.  But at least you can colorize this in your background
> color. Assume your term background is black, use
>
>    color   attachment   black   default

Although that will hide it, it can get confusing when you get actual
attachments. What if your friend sends you a text file, and you can't
really tell where the email ends and the text file begins? Could be a
source of problems ;)

Also, if you're l33t like me and you have a semitransparent terminal (in
X, obviously), then the black text will stick out anyway.

--
Rob 'Feztaa' Park
[EMAIL PROTECTED]