Suresh, et al --

...and then Suresh Ramasubramanian said...
% Prahlad Vaidyanathan <mutt> [14/11/01 15:43 +0530]:
% > Well, my problem stems from a Windows MUA called 'IncrediMail', which
% > sends both plain-text and html mails - only the plain text mails are
% > horribly formatted. Also, each line ends with a '^M'. I don't know if
% > you've faced this problem, but it is immensely irritating trying to
% > read those emails.
%
% Bah.  Those are DOS line breaks.  set ff=unix (iirc) - or a macro to pipe

That they are, but I don't know of a ff setting in mutt -- are you
suggesting that he set that in his editor for replying?

In order for that to work, he'd want to set fileformat=dos (under vim,
anyway) and then open the file, and then change it to unix as he writes
it.

% such mails through dos2unix before opening them - would do the trick.

I should think that using $display_filter would do nicely for these
senders...

%
%       -srs

:-D