Hej,

* Martin Karlsson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [01-12-07 17:28]:
>* Thorsten Haude ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) wrote:
>> Procmail is indeed a close relative to Sendmail, it's rc file syntax
>> is bloody. I propose Mail::Audit if you know Perl, Maildrop otherwise.
>I did some reading-up on Mail::Audit, and it seems real nice. However, I
>have some questions: There's nothing that would stop me from piping some
>"stuff" to formail from Mail::Audit, is there (e.g. correcting headers,
>look for falsified header fields etc.)?
I really don't know (or care), but I guess so. What could Formail do
for you?

>I also notice Mail::Audit has been tested on qmail and postfix;
>sendmail ought to work though, right?
I really don't know (or care), but I guess so. The interface
(~/.forward) is not too complicated and was invented by Sendmail.

>And for something completely different: is this the way things are done
>in this list (changing the Subject: and replying to the list), or should
>I have sent this to Thorsten personally?
OK for me. I even doubt that it's offtopic.

Thorsten
--
If you don't claim your humanity, you will become a statistic.
        - Tyler Durden