* Bruno Postle <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [17-12-2001 22:18]:

| On Sun 16-Dec-2001 at 11:49:44PM +0100, René Clerc wrote:
| > * Gregor Zattler <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [16-12-2001 22:30]:
| >
| > | is there a way to display a message on the last line (below the status
| > | bar if status_on_top=no)?
| > |
| > | I would like to display a message when a special hook gets triggered.
|
| I assume the question is about hooks outputting text-strings in the line
| where mutt-messages and errors appear.

Don't know why I couldn't derive this myself; Gregor, you're post was
clear enough.

I checked with the source; it shouldn't be that hard to code. But all
depends on the exact features you want.

For clarity reasons: this was not an offer to implement it ;)

--
René Clerc                      - ([EMAIL PROTECTED])

Originality does not consist in saying what no one has ever said before,
but in saying exactly what you think yourself.
-James Stephens