Hi René,
hi mutt users,
* René Clerc <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [Son 16 Dez 2001 23:49:44 GMT]:
> * Gregor Zattler <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [16-12-2001 22:30]:
>
> | Hi mutt users,
> |
> | is there a way to display a message on the last line (below the status
> | bar if status_on_top=no)?
> |
> | I would like to display a message when a special hook gets triggered.
>
> Please give some more information what it is exactly what you want. I,
> for instance, have no idea whatsoever.

Sorry for my english...

I use different "personalities" or "profiles": different email
adresses, pgp-keys, attributions and the like. To switch these i
source different (pro)files. I switch using macros, message hooks folder
hooks and send hooks.

Either way when sourcing a profile i would like to display a message
which informs me which omne is the current personality. I. e.:

"Beeing John User"

or: "formal attribution"

I would like to see this on the last line of the screen where mutt
displays its messages.

Another subcriber of this list sent me a "mutt-echo-lm.patch" written
by Lorenzo Martignoni. I didn't try it, but soon i will.

Ciao, Gregor