Eric --

...and then Eric Smith said...
%
% According to Rob 'Feztaa' Park on Mon, Dec 17, 2001 at 05:29:52PM -0700:
% > On Tue, Dec 18, 2001 at 12:28:42AM +0100, Eric Smith (dis)graced my inbox with:
% > > so that I may look in one place to check all the outgoing mail
% > > regardless of where is is fcc'ed?

I must apologize for spacing out there; I apparently didn't pay any
attention to the Subject: line and failed to note that you wanted to save
two copies of the outgoing email.

%
% For those wishing to implement this -
% I did it this way
%
% .muttrc:
% my_hdr Bcc: .outgoing <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
% my_hdr X-outgoing: save # see header to this email ;)
%
% .procmailrc:
% :0 c
% * ^X-outgoing: save
% .outgoing
%
% saves copy of all mail sent _with mutt_ to the.outgoing
% folder.  Better (for me), than procmail matching on any From
% header.

That seems pretty elegant, actually; not a bad idea.  FWIW, this has come
up on the list a few times before and the closest we got (with existing
functionality) was to wrap sendmail and save the copy there in order to
trap the bcc: headers in both (or as many as you want!) copies.

%
% --
% Eric Smith

Maybe I should just be quiet now :-)