At some point hitherto, Alexander Skwar hath spake thusly:
> The Maildir/mbox I tested, had 84.533 messages and about 321 MB.  Opening

Eh?  How does one have .533 messages in a mailbox?  Perhaps fractional
messages are some feature of Maildir that I was unaware of?

Um...  Oh, are you European?  I seem to recall that Europeans switch
the meaning of '.' and ',' in numbers, as compared to us US types...
So perhaps you meant eighty-four thousand five hundred thirty-three
messages?

In which case I would ask, dude, why?  I thought my counterpart at
work was a pack rat...  ;-)

--
Derek Martin               [EMAIL PROTECTED]
I prefer mail encrypted with PGP/GPG!