William Wu wrote:

> sometimes, I send some mails with bcc field filled, but in the sent
> mailbox the recipients are not showed,

that's why it's called Bcc (blind carbon copy)

> it would be usefull (for the sender) to know the mail have been sent.

>   In my sent mailbox, it appears that the mail has been sent to
> "undisclosed-recipients: ;".

this is added by your MTA since there's no To field....

most people put their own address in the 'To' field when sending
messages to multiple recipients via BCC.

if you're using bcc, the POINT is that people can't see who the message
was sent to... so put a generic 'To' header if you want to bcc.