On 2002.02.01, in <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,
        "Will Yardley" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> William Wu wrote:
> >
> > sometimes, I send some mails with bcc field filled, but in the sent
> > mailbox the recipients are not showed,
>
> that's why it's called Bcc (blind carbon copy)

This sort of dodges one solution, though, which is to retain the bcc:
header on locally-filed copies (while leaving it out of those pumped
into the MTA). I actually prefer this approach, having gotten used to
it on some other mailer I used to use.

Mutt can do it, too: set write_bcc in your .muttrc. But note that this
makes mutt send the Bcc: header to your MTA, too. If your MTA filters it
out, that's ok, but if it does not, you might want to wrap your MTA in a
script or just avoid this setting.

--
 -D.    [EMAIL PROTECTED]        NSIT    University of Chicago