William --

...and then William Wu said...
%
% Hello,

Hello!

%
%   First thank for your work, mutt is great.

I think so, too!

%
%   sometimes, I send some mails with bcc field filled, but in the sent
% mailbox the recipients are not showed, it would be usefull (for the
% sender) to know the mail have been sent.
%   In my sent mailbox, it appears that the mail has been sent to
% "undisclosed-recipients: ;".

This is the interesting part.  What do you mean by your "sent mailbox"?
Your saved copy should have all of your headers, including your bcc:
list.

Now, if you bcc yourself and get a copy, you won't see the bcc: list just
like any other recipient.

%
%   Thanks for reading me.
%   Best regards.