On Feb 01, Mike Schiraldi [[EMAIL PROTECTED]] wrote:
> [2] I guess this is where we disagree - you seem to think that there is
>     little overlap between "the set of people who care about email security"
>     and "the set of people who good mailers" .. i think there is a lot.

No, I think that the overlap of "set of people that care a lot about
message size" and "set of people that don't use good mailers" is small.  I
didn't mean you'd use this extension all the time, just that you'd use it
on lists like mutt-users that were frequented by international(care about
message size) and technical(have good mailers) people.  ie., you'd use it
like you're now using $smime_is_default, which is probably a better
solution anyway.

Sorry, didn't mean for that one to turn into anything worth
miscommunicating about... Thomas' point about the compressability of
signatures wins, regardless.