Ulli --

...and then Ulli Horlacher said...
%
% I have both installed pgp 2.6.3 and gpg 1.0.6 (with imported pgp keys).
% As default I use gpg.rc from the mutt source distribution.

Good enough.  I presume you'll ensure that pgp2.rc is configured properly
as well.

%
% Some of my e-mail partners still have only pgp 2. I am looking now for a
% smart/automatic way to select pgp2.rc depending on the recipients address,
% because pgp 2 users cannot read gpg encrypted messages.
%
% Any ideas, suggestions?

What about

  send-hook . source gpg.rc
  send-hook 'pal1|partner2' source pgp2.rc

for starters?  Yeah, it's overkill, but it's the same basic concept...

%
%
% --
% -- Ullrich Horlacher, BelWue Coordination ------- mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] --
%    Computing Centre University of Stuttgart (RUS)  phone: +49 711 685 5868
%    Allmandring 30, D-70550 Stuttgart, Germany        fax: +49 711 678 8363
% -- saft://saft.belwue.de/framstag ----------------- http://www.belwue.de/ ----

HTH & HAND

:-D
(work) [EMAIL PROTECTED]