At  8:50 AM EST on March 24 Sven Guckes sent off:
> * Rocco Rutte <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [2002-03-22 01:40]:
> > At least connditionals are absolutely missing
> > in mutt's config file functionality.
>
> . and also missing with setup files
> for elm, pine, outlook, ..
>
> Btw: which mailers *have* a "setup language"?
> ok - emacs.  any else?

IIRC, jed can be used as a mailer.

I haven't used mush, but presumably a mailer inside a shell would be able to
use shell scripts.

If mutt could pass variables like the current folder to the environment, then
this "mutt needs a scripting language, but no, that's bloated, and
which one would we use?" thread would probably recur less frequently.

--
No doubt Jack the Ripper excused himself on the grounds that it was
human nature. - A.A. Milne