--KdquIMZPjGJQvRdI

Alas! Rob Reid spake thus:
> If mutt could pass variables like the current folder to the environment, =
then
> this "mutt needs a scripting language, but no, that's bloated, and
> which one would we use?" thread would probably recur less frequently.

I don't understand why mutt so desperately needs a scripting language.
What's wrong with the backtick evaluation that the .muttrc already has?

I can't think of anything that can be done with a scripting language
built into the .muttrc that can't be done with a bash script being
evaluated with backticks inside the regular .muttrc. (but then again, I
haven't put _too_much_ thought into it).

Care to give some examples?

--=20
Rob 'Feztaa' Park
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
--
Microsoft is a cross between the Borg and the Ferengi.  Unfortunately,
they use Borg to do their marketing and Ferengi to do their

--KdquIMZPjGJQvRdI

--KdquIMZPjGJQvRdI--